Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Pictures!

Almost a month overdue, I finally found the motivation to put these pictures on the blog. Maybe it's because I think NONE of them are flattering. I should just be happy with them because they represent really good memories of a nice Christmas with Paul and my mom. But anyway, here they are!


One of my presents was something that I love: Artwork from people I know. This painting was done by my 2nd mom (otherwise known as the mother-in-law) and I love it! She painted white tulips, my favorite flower. Right now Paul has it hanging in a weird spot in the living room because there was a nail already there from the previous owners.


Paul with some new shirts I got him.



Kobe with his new "baby." One without stuffing since he loves to eat the man-made white fluff that is stuffed into dog toys.



My mom with her new Pink CD.


Paul representing one of the gifts I wrapped. I still like to admire my handiwork.


Sorry mom, but this picture is too funny not to post.


60 second black gold.


Me and half of Kobes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! looks like you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete