Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend Plans

Things I plan on doing this weekend:

  • Go to the Farmer's Market (done)
  • Shamelessly sing Glee songs at the top of my lungs (started)
  • Read this book
  • Watch several films: Big Nothing, The Hours, Remember Me, and Prince of Persia 
  • Win battle #3 with the lemon tart
  • Make naan bread
  • Spend time with my other half
  • Use up the other half of my butternut squash before it goes bad
  • Get Kobe's makeshift bedroom ready as he's having surgery on Monday and won't be able to come upstairs to sleep with me
  • Laundry (lame)
  • Bring lemon tree inside as the Northern Idaho nights are trying to kill it
  • Wii
  • Make pancakes (done)
  • Sleep in until at least 7 (and done)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good little weekend! Hope you got in everything you planned!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete