Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Why hello there. Today ended up being a pretty good day, even though I had to work for half of it. I bounded out of bed at 6:23 am and was in to work by 7:10. At noon I was out the therapy doors and off to my house to let out the pup before heading to my co-worker Jill's to have Thanksgiving linner.
The menu consisted of:
- Mashed Idaho potatoes
- Yams with brown sugar and marshmallows
- Wild rice + fig + mushroom + sourdough dressing
- Regular turkey stuffing
- Homemade artisan bread
- Cranberry sauce with apples and lemon
- Pumpkin pie with fresh vanilla whipped cream
- Chocolate chip crack cookies
As for Kobe, he loves turkey skin, and is now outside sitting in a snow bank.
Hope everyone had a lovely day!