Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mood Boards!

So I discovered a super fun thing from a blog I read called Carrots N Cake. Have you ever heard of "mood boards"? Apparently interior decorators use them as a visual brainstorm to determine what furniture, colors, accessories, etc. they want to use in a room. Well now that everything else is digital, this concept has gone digital, too! This is the website, called OlioBoard. There are more items then you could imagine, and so far I have only done one room. This isn't for my current house, but for my future house in the country that's going to be at the base of a mountain by a lake in northern Idaho. But it's just for fun of course, so Paul you don't need to be worried - I'm not getting any big ideas. ;)


If anyone else has a lot of spare time and do these, I want to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. it turns out I have no style in the home decore department hahaha, little too abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right. This will be our bedroom before I get there. Why is there a picture of half a dogs head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cat head! And it's peeking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever heard of design sponge? www.designsponge.com It's addicting and amazing.

    ReplyDelete