The only problem is that I don't really know what to do with myself these next three days. I feel like I should do something fun, but I don't know what. I don't really have any money to spend on something fun and I have no one to go on an adventure with, so I'm stuck thinking of something cheap and local to do. Here are some options I've come up with:
- Bake something delicious.
- Go to the library.
- Go to the bookstore and read magazines for free, then put them back on the shelf.
- Go to a coffee shop and read a book I already have.
- Watch the last 3 episodes of True Blood season 2 so I can begin the withdrawal process of waiting until season 3 to come out on DVD.
- Go to a matinee movie.
- Talk to Kobe about the oddities in life.
- Put all the recipe clippings I have laying around into a scrapbook type collection.
- Watch unhealthy amounts of Law and Order: SVU like I did last weekend.
- Go to the gym?
- Organize my pantry.
- Talk to my husband about "the future."
- Plan my Thanksgiving menu (since it's just me and Kobe, it will be all vegetarian and may or may not include a doggie birthday cake since it was his golden birthday on the 8th!)