Friday, December 17, 2010

Updatage

Sorry I've been such a slacker, it's almost like too much is going on and therefore the blog has fallen by the wayside. Here is a quick update:
  • Things at work are REALLY busy. I see on average 9-11 people a day. A month ago I saw about 6 on average.
  • Paul is coming on Sunday. Today is Friday. Ahhhhh!
  • I have determined Christmas shopping is more mentally draining than physical.
  • I have also determined that while libraries are amazing, I have the "eyes are bigger than my stomach" approach when it comes to checking out books. I have about 6 that are all due the first week in January and it's making me stressed!
  • I'm planning an informal "wedding reception" for Paul and myself for when we're in ND in April. More details to come... when I have any to actually share. 

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy! It's technically Saturday, only one more day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the Christmas shopping!

    Can't you just renew your library books online? That is what I do and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete