- Things at work are REALLY busy. I see on average 9-11 people a day. A month ago I saw about 6 on average.
- Paul is coming on Sunday. Today is Friday. Ahhhhh!
- I have determined Christmas shopping is more mentally draining than physical.
- I have also determined that while libraries are amazing, I have the "eyes are bigger than my stomach" approach when it comes to checking out books. I have about 6 that are all due the first week in January and it's making me stressed!
- I'm planning an informal "wedding reception" for Paul and myself for when we're in ND in April. More details to come... when I have any to actually share.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Sorry I've been such a slacker, it's almost like too much is going on and therefore the blog has fallen by the wayside. Here is a quick update: