Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February

February is a pretty dull month (and vehemently hated by some) but here are some things I've been up to this month.

1. Taking pictures of and harassing Kobe.




2. Getting my hair done! My stylist wanted to straighten it and who am I to refuse?


3. Picking a lemon off of my lemon tree that finally turned yellow after about 8 months. The size is astonishing.




4. Cooking and baking. Malaysian Noodle Stir Fry, Salted Fudge Brownies, Vegetable Pot Pie.





5. Receiving flowers for Valentine's Day from the Husband!!




An easy way to tell that a man has recently purchased flowers and couldn't find a vase:

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair! It looks great both ways, but sometimes it's nice to shake it up a bit and try something different. And yay for lemons! I love lemon everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That lemon is TINY. Looks green in the inside.
    I think that HofbrÀuhaus mug makes a beautiful vase: beer, flowers...the both bring joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought when you said the size of that lemon was astonishing it would be like the size of a car battery, but it was TINY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurve your hair Shannon! Your pics of the yummy food you make are pretty amazing too, what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lisa! I have an Olympus Stylus 1010. It's a 10.1 megapixel point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright lady....I am waiting for a new post!

    ReplyDelete