Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goodbye Snow-vember!

Can you believe November is already over?! We are now heading into the month of Christmas, also known as December. I put up my scraggly $14.88 tree that I got from Wal-Mart in 2002 and last night I went to Target to get tree decorating essentials. The big reveal of the decorated tree will come over the weekend, so stay tuned.

In other news, sometime this week or weekend I will be making pumpkin whoopie pies and mini peanut butter cups.

Since I started this blog and began baking and cooking more, my coworkers love me! They always want me to bring in my experiments so they can sample them. Last week they ate a whole 8x8 pan of fudge in 1.5 days. This week a whole casserole dish of figgy mushroom and wild rice dressing was consumed in a day. They don't mess around.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm excited for December. Paul will be here (FINALLY), my mom is coming for Christmas, and my favorite holiday is coming up: New Years! I don't like odd numbers, but I think 2011 will be great!

Until then, I welcome December with open arms!

1 comment: